Join Our Community
Panhellenic Council 2016 Fall Recruitment
PANHELLENIC COUNCIL SPRING 2017 COB RECRUITMENT:
Alpha Omicron Pi
Tuesday, February 7th- Ice Cream Social, 6:00, 333 Charles Street
Wednesday, February 8th- Ice Cream Social, 6:00, 333 Charles Street
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact Mehak Ali, V.P. Recruitment Logistics for Panhellenic Council
Interfraternity Council 2016 Fall Recruitment
Spring 2017 Men's recruitment will be January 17th - 20th (7PM - 10PM all days)
Steps For a Sucessful Rush Week:
- Spring 2017 Men's Rush Week is Tuesday, January 17th through Friday, January 20th.
- Rush events will be held at individual fraternity houses from Tuesday, January 17th through Thursday, January 19th. These events follow an open door format.
- Try to map out 3-5 fraternities per day that you can check out. Keep all your options open.
- DO NOT RUSH ONLY ONE HOUSE!
- Check out houses of all membership sizes! You may find that your original opinions on fraternities could change.
- Dress business casual - nothing too fancy.
- Be yourself! Do not try to fit the mold of what you think a stereotypical ‘fraternity’ guy is.
- At each fraternity house, make sure you give all your information to the individuals at the registration table. This ensures that you can be contacted by members of the organization(s) about your future membership.
- While you are at a fraternity house, try to talk to as many people as you can. This will help you know if that fraternity is the right place for you.
- Under No Circumstances are you allowed to drink alcohol or do drugs during recruitment. Do not show up to recruitment events under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This will result in your removal from recruitment events. If you are offered any alcohol or drugs, or hear about these substances being present at a fraternity house, please contact the Interfraternity Council Vice President for Recruitment, Sean Crimmins, at ifcvprecruitment@greeklife.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contacnt Sean Crimmins, V.P. of Recruitment for Interfraternity Council.